Friday, June 20, 2014

"Demo at Waynesville 3" --- Sold

The third demo was high key with vibrant colors. I love that green colored wine glass. It was made by hand, and it has a very asymmetric shape. Although my high key approaches are still in the experimental stage, but I understand a little better now.

My Waynesville workshop has come to the end now. I had a fantastic time in the Smoky Mountains. I specially want to thank Margaret and her lovely family for providing a very comfortable place to stay.  We had such a wonderful time together.

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Color, color, color. Love it! I also like the previous demo on black. Both are great.

Barb said...

You're one of my favorite still life painters of all time. I always end up smiling when I look at your paintings! Your high key, saturated color work is so beautiful, I can't wait to see more!

Beth Yeomans Thrift said...

Qiang, the workshop experience was unforgettable! Thank you for your wonderful instruction and assistance; hope I can enjoy another workshop with you one day!